1. Toward shareholders
- Establish effective communication channels for shareholders to enable them to check the company activities & developments.
- Accuracy & transparency of the financial informations & operational results.
Shall disclose for any sufficient information within the corporate governance instructions.
3. Strategy & Planning
- Shall approve / implement the business plan.
- Shall approve the company policies & procedures.
- Shall approve the annual budget & annual financial statement.
- Ensure the internal control efficiency.
Supervise & monitor the committee’s performance.
5. Executive Management
- Shall select the executive management team based on the nomination committee recommendation.
- Shall insure that the executive management in compliance with the laws.